“Warty” our mascot warmly invites you to join us at our first Tockington Winter Open Portsmouth Tournament on Sunday 2nd December 2018. He has a reputation for running a friendly shoot, and particularly welcomes beginners.
The event will take place in the Main Sports Hall at Abbeywood Community School, Stoke Gifford, Bristol, BS34 8SF where Drinks, Cakes and other small refreshments will be available all day. To enter just complete our entry form below.
- Portsmouth (AM) @ 20 Yds: 9:15am – Assembly, 9:30am – Sighters
- Portsmouth (PM) @ 20 Yds: 1:00pm – Assembly, 1:15pm – Sighters
We would draw competitors’ attention to the medal award policy as mentioned on the entry form (but we reserve the right to be more generous!):
- A gold medal will be awarded to the winner of a competition with 3 or more entrants.
- A silver medal will be awarded to the 2nd placed archer of a competition with 5 or more entrants.
- A bronze medal will be awarded to the 3rd placed archer of a competition with 7 or more entrants.
Closing Date for entries 18th November 2018
Late entries subject to availability. We are well supported and early entry is therefore advised to avoid disappointment.
How to enter
We are happy to accept entry fee payments either online via PayPal using the link below or by Cheque sent to the Tournament Organiser. Cheques should be made payable to ‘Tockington Archers’.
For any questions related to our Open Portsmouth Tournament email [email protected].